Sunday, July 18, 2010

J: It's not Match buuuuuut....

As of today, I'm officially signed up on OkCupid. I went with them instead of Match because they're supposed to have a more intelligent clientele. Oh yeah, and because they're FREE. Yes, free.

I've posted my self-summary, I've answered 26 of their 5 million questions and even have added several pictures.

My profile isn't perfect but at least it's out there! I've hesitated to post anything because it felt like I had just one shot to get it exactly right but I figure this is a start. I can always make changes as needed in the future.

Come on Mr. July...show up soon please! I'm running out of month and as of today, I have exactly zero prospects!

2 comments:

  1. watch out for the free websites...if a guy can't afford a dating website...beware :) Have fun with it and play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree about affording a dating site.. I don't like the pricing plans most of them have. The most popular one here in Australia makes you buy "stamps", 1 per person you want to communicate with. You have to pre-pay for six or more, and they expire after a few months.

    So if you are not a serial dater then you will inevitably waste some money.

    ReplyDelete