Tuesday, July 20, 2010

S: Repeat Offender Update

As I was posting that ridiculously long blog entry, I heard 3 texts chime in. I was actually afraid to check them.

They were from Guy. He didn't say whether or not I could come over but he did say that he's frustrated about how little faith I have in him. Which is clear because I assumed the worst. And then he said that I obviously don't trust him.

I responded that I don't think it's a trust thing and that I would rather talk about it in person.

We'll see what his interest is in talking in person.

Maybe it shouldn't be this hard.


This relationship has the biggest hills of any of my (very few) previous, serious relationships. The highs are really high and the lows are really low. And the flats seem to be getting shorter and shorter. And yet, he's the oldest person I've ever dated and I'm, of course, older than I've ever been. We're adults. We should have this figured out.

Oy.

Time to prepare my apology face.

I'll try to update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment