Tuesday, July 20, 2010

S: Repeat Offender Update

I'm gonna say go ahead and get ready to slide this one over into the "Fail" column.

He said he's working tonight and not up for a serious conversation.

I have not responded. I'm not even sure how.

But I just put my car in the garage.

We'll let that be the metaphor for now.
If I were a betting gal, I'd say the car is about to be put in the garage on this one.

Look out boys. I need a date for August. And I have no intention of letting any one of you in. I'm earning my spinster card back. Dammit.

1 comment:

  1. My heart hurts for you. :( You know that I'm behind you 100% and always on your side! You shouldn't have to live in this cloud of confusion and miscommunication...it's a hard place to breathe. Love to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete