Wednesday, July 21, 2010

J: OKCupid Update

Success! Well....maybe...

Since i first signed up on OKCupid I've been contacted by no less than 7 guys and have started up conversations with at least 4 of them.

So, there's quantity. It's the quality i'm concerned about.

Of the ones that I'm talking to only one of them really sparks an interest. We've had lovely witty banter...the only thing is...he's from a different state...miles and miles away. Which takes him out of the running to be Mr. July.

Speaking of the man of the month...I'm down to 10 days. TEN! Eek! With (still) no real prospects in site, (still) no date lined up, (still) no men knocking on my door.

Every time, thoughout the day, that I relize that we're almost in August, I freak out a little bit more. Not only because I haven't found Mr. July, but also because I have a HUGE project at work thats launching on the 2nd of August. July 31st is approaching waaaaaay too quickly both in my personal and professional lives.

I am one big stress ball.

Is this making me less picky online? Perhaps. But maybe less picky is okay...it allows someone that I might not have given a second glance a chance to make an impression...right?

We'll see what happens...but as a warning...this month isn't looking pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment