Thursday, September 16, 2010

S: Work Flirt

Tomorrow I have a voiceover job. This is something I do from time-to-time. The last time I worked for tomorrow's client, I had a boyfriend. Also the last time I worked for this client (after the client had left the building), my buddy at the recording studio asked if I had a boyfriend and mentioned he thought this client and I could be interested in each other...having some things in common and all.

This time, I do not have a boyfriend. What I do have is a need for a date. A date that does not involve one of the mentally challenged single fellas trying to reach me on some dating site. I mentioned to my recording studio buddy that I'm single now so...

We'll see if there's enough flint to get some sparks to fly. The guy was cute.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a blog! I haven't by by before, but I'm visiting my followers to get to know you all better. I'm glad I stopped by!Thanks so much for following! :)

    ReplyDelete