Tuesday, August 10, 2010

J: August....or MAY?!?

My August date is officially set up. We have breakfast plans for next Sunday.

I’m not at all excited about it. Strange, I know.

This is the guy who made me laugh who I met on OKCupid…but Mr. Funny’s gotten less and less funny as we communicate more and more. And quite honestly, I wasn’t all that physically attracted to his picture in the first place.

I need to go in with an open mind and a much better attitude. I really don’t know what my problem is.

Welllll....ok...maybe I have SOME idea...

Here's the thing...I have a second date with
Mr. May on Friday night. We've reconnected in our dancing classes and have been flirting for a little over a month now. And he finally asked if he could take me out dancing. DANCING! And I am very much looking forward to it. He’s said several things that suggest that he’s interested in more than just a Cha-Cha or two…which makes me grin, when I think about it, but it also kindof makes me nervous too. I’ve enjoyed the flirty fun that we’ve had in class and am a little reluctant to have that dynamic change.

I’m sure that I’ll have plenty to report back after this action packed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment