Wednesday, April 7, 2010

S: Priorities...Yes

Yes. I owe you a post.

Yes. That post is halfway written.

Yes. I am going over to Guy's place for the night instead of staying up late to finish writing it.

Yes. I get the feeling I'm letting everything go to spend every spare (and not-so-spare) minute with my squeeze.

I'm trying to be responsible and do the things I tell myself and other people that I'm going to do, but all I can think about is when I get to see Guy next. Then I wonder how long this can go on in this way. How long can I just barely be juggling all the balls before everything crashes down and I'm buried under the rubble?

But then the thought of being out of the crush phase makes me a bit sad. All too soon we'll both be back to making adult decisions and not behaving like kids. We'll get enough sleep. We won't be late for stuff because we wanted a little more "quality" time together. We won't find excuses to just happen to be in the neighborhood.

And we'll be able to keep our hands off of each other.

I guess I'll take this running around like crazy while I can get it. I don't like the sound of the alternative.

O.k., that's it, I gotta go. Someone is waiting for me.

Damn I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment