Tuesday, April 6, 2010

J: Blogging more


…or trying to.

I’ve recently been trying to change my perspective regarding what blogging really means. In a conversation with Elle, we decided that no matter what the topic is, EVERYTHING finds it’s way back to relationships. So, with that in mind, I’m going to try to treat this more like a diary.


Umm…one that could potentially be read by waaay more people than the nice leather bound one that’s currently tucked safely away in my night table.

This also means that you’re going to get a lot more of the minutia of my life. Little stuff that might not warrant a full entry in the past, just might now find it’s way into the light of day. Also, the yucky, messy stuff that I would not typically share (take yesterday's entry as the prime example) will probably find it's way onto here too.


Beware, dear reader, of the dangers associated with being exposed to the depths this crazy brain of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment