Wednesday, April 28, 2010

J: An actual second date!

Mr. April actually called and asked me out and I’m so thrilled! Even though our movie date “counted” as a date for the purposes of this challenge, I feel a little better that I will be going on at least one date that was initiated by the guy, before the end of the month.

So…he asked me out for dinner on Friday and suggested a GREAT place that’s actually in my neighborhood. He offered to pick me up (which I declined). And best of all, he was completely flexible with the timing. He was even okay with meeting at 8 for dinner to accommodate my insane dance class schedule.

This time, he’s basically done this “asking-out-on-a-date” stuff completely by the book and I must say…I’m impressed.

I’m thinking he might really be a good one…we shall see….

Oh yeah…and in all my “HE asked ME out” excitement, I almost forgot to mention that I ALSO just got my May date lined up, already! It’s another blind date, set up by a good friend. The friend told this guy about my crazy “Month ‘o Dance” and told him that he’d need to be patient when it came to finding time for the two of us to get together. Despite her warning, he called with a really creative idea for meeting up…and how could I resist? Whew…I can’t tell you how good it feels to have next month already lined up and ready to go!

Heeeey…I just realized…with everything going on, I’ve hardly had time to obsess about either of those two other boys! Why would waste my time or energy on either of them I when I have so much other fun stuff going on. Nothing like removing all the eggs from that one basket and spreading them around, huh? Life seems much easier when I‘m not obsessing!

Yeee-ha! Things are finally, FINALLY feeling like they’re getting back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. Nice:) By the way I don't think you should fret about asking a guy out... personally I was chuffed when a girl asked me out. If I've met and chatted with someone before then "want to get a drink" would be enough of an invitation..

    H from down under..

    ReplyDelete