Friday, February 19, 2010

J: Pushing the Needle Too Far?

When Sheila & Elle both recommended that I save one of those 8-minute date guys until MARCH, I actually thought it was an impossibility!

But as it turns out Suitor #4 and I are just having a heck of a time trying to find a night that works for both of us.

First he had surgery, then he thought he'd be ready to get out & about...turns out that he's not quite as recovered as he thought he'd be. Now, I have coworkers from another continent in town for the next week who will need entertaining. And that last weekend in February, he's already told me that he'll be busy.

He sent me a "I feel really bad about this" email. I sent back a "Don't worry about it...I'm sooo flexible and sooo easygoing...how's March?" email.

I'm wondering if I can actually push this out a whole month without breaking it. From the 8 minutes I spent with him I've gathered that he seems to be a really nice guy and I'm actually interested in getting to know him better. (Unlike the last 8-min guy!) If he also happens to get the title of Mr. March, you won't see me complaining!

Now...let's see how "flexible & easygoing" he'll be in return...

No comments:

Post a Comment