Saturday, October 30, 2010

J: Ninth Day

Today is officially the 9th day since I did the breaking.

I'm tired of being broken.

According to my scientific calculations: one week + two days is enough time to recover from a one month + two week relationship.

Besides, attitude is all in the way that you choose to look at things, right?

So, I guess I'll allow myself a few more hours of "poor-Jane-what's-so-wrong-with-her-that-no-one-can-love-her" and a couple of hours of "did-I-make-a-huge-mistake" and maybe a half-hour of "I'll-be-all-alone-forever".

Which should carry me right into my tenth day and leave just enough time to pick up my spirits and put a smile on my face for Mr. October.

2 comments:

  1. Pick up your sexy self and get on out tonite to celebrate in the Halloween Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anon...I think I'll do just that! Enough already, right? It's way past time to start having some fun again!

    ReplyDelete