Monday, September 6, 2010

J: Skating into September?

I talked with an OKCupid boy about going rollerskating tomorrow. (ROLLERSKATING!! How cool is THAT?!?)

But honestly, the conversation happened a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not completely sure whether the date is still happening. We've texted back and forth several times since then but there's not been another mention of time or place.

However, I get a feeling this is a fly-by-the-seat-of-his-pants type guy.

And really, for once, I'm not at all worried about finding a date. I'm actually chatting with about 4 different fun (and attractive) guys. Maybe this OKCupid thing isn't so bad...

So if the date happens...it happens. If not, some other lucky guy will get to be Mr. September.

Besides, the last time I went skating (5ish years ago) I broke my elbow. So you'll understand if I'm not calling him to make sure we're actually lined up for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment