Wednesday, June 23, 2010

S: Guy in a Tie

Just read a great post about our gentleman friends and how they dress over at one of my favorite blogs: My Flirty 30s, The Lively Times of Leaza (get into her here).

You should read it. It's spot on. (Elle, you *have* to read it because you would so relate). Do the click thing
here to catch up and then come back here for the rest of the story.

Leaza's delightful post inspired me to blather on about some of Guy's fashion choices. Mostly because anything about men makes me think of him. And this blog is my safe place to go on and on about him so my friends don't start throwing office supplies at me.

I really have no problems with the way he dresses. He always looks good, even in just his undies. (O.k., especially in just his undies.) I did have to talk him into buying smaller shirts when we started dating. This man has a fantastic body and he needs to show it off, not hide it in bulky, tent-like XLs.


What fun is it to have a hottie on your arm if you aren't having to fight off the other women? And unbelievable arms, shoulders and abs must be shared with the world.


Anyway, my favorite thing about the way Guy dresses is when he decides it's tie day at work. Nothing beats him in slacks, a dress shirt and a tie. And he has these extra long dress socks that go over his calves. O...M...G...socks should not be that sexy. Sometimes he's late on tie day.


My only complaint is that I don't get to see him dress like that more often. I try to find reasons for us to go somewhere fancypants, or work it out so we can do lunch on tie day, just so I can gawk at him in his Sunday best.


He looks fantastic in everything, but tie day beats cargo shorts and t-shirts every time.


Although, truth be told, I don't even notice his Keens (which apparently would drive Leaza bonkers)...because I'm too busy staring at his tush.


Thanks for a fun post, Leaza. I will now imagine Guy in his workout shorts and nothing else. Mmmmmmm...

1 comment:

  1. S-
    Did he ever make up for his b-day blooper b/c that just wasn't right and shouldn't be overlooked?

    ReplyDelete