Monday, May 31, 2010

S: Bad Blogger

Hi. My name is Sheila and I am a bad blogger.

I have no excuse.

If you could just read the blogs I compose in my head every day, life would be simpler. If there was an app for that, I'd be set.

I am constantly pondering my relationship with Guy, which distracts me and makes me forget things and mess things up and be a regular dumbass sometimes, but what it doesn't do is make me sit down and tippity-type out my thoughts.

Which I should.

Here's what I owe you...

- birthday fiasco
- moratorium on sex
- sick
- camping
and the big one:
- religion

This week, you will get all of these posts in some form. Currently, I am composing at 1:27 in the AM. If that's what I have to do all week to get caught up, then that's what I have to do.

You have my permission to email dateclubsheila at gmail to pester until I get it done. My Date Club sistahs may text me. (Yes, Jane, you can text me again...I'll be nice).

Who knows if this stuff is at all interesting, but a blog is for logging life on the web. The web does not exist inside Sheila's feeble little mind. Logging life in Sheila's mind is pointless.

As is referring to ourselves in the third person. But Sheila isn't planning to stop that.

Annnnnnd go!

No comments:

Post a Comment