Saturday, January 16, 2010

J: Two dates in 24 hours?

I’m actually glad that I made the decision to put off my desperately needed sleep to wait for Mr. Maybe January (The Second)’s call. Despite all the nasty coughing that he had to endure, he STILL asked me out! Big brownie points for the boy. We officially have a date for lunch on Monday. (Guess I should remove the “Maybe” from his name, huh?)

The next day I told the friend who set us up that we have a date on the books. She added the juicy tidbit that (in her opinion) he’s “above average good looking.” Yum. That is some good news, right there!

The thing that actually got me blogging today: Mr. Maybe January (The First) just texted me, asking if I wanted to catch a late lunch/early dinner tomorrow. He acknowledged that it was a very last minute request…and…ummm…I think that I’m actually gonna do it.

I have to keep reminding myself that it’s not as though there are only 12 single guys in this southern city of mine. If I go out with TWO this month, it doesn’t necessarily mean that I’ll struggle to find someone next month…right?

So, I guess it’s a late lunch/early dinner thing tomorrow with Mr. Maybe January (The First) and early lunch on Monday with Mr. Maybe January (The Second), less than 24 hours later? Hmmm….should be interesting…

At least "the First" and "the Second" January boys asked for dates in the right order…otherwise, this all could have gotten realllly confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment