Thursday, October 7, 2010

J: He liiiiiikes me!

It’s true.

We had a fabulous date last night. (Truly, a DATE…
all of that...it wasn't just a line!)

He picked me up from dance classes and took me out for a very, very expensive dinner downtown, bottle of champagne, fabulous dessert (Basil ice cream?!?…Serious yum, people!) and fascinating conversation followed by singing at the top of our lungs in a piano bar and a delicious makeout session…which led to…more… including a sleepless night and exhausted but ridiculously smiley day.

I like this man.

He likes me.

We’re still “taking it slow”…whatever that means.

If “slow” is more dates like last night…I’ll take it!

3 comments:

  1. We want more details! All I am reading is he bought you an expensive dinner then jumped in your pants ;) Perhaps the giddy sleepless haze your in caused you to leave out the other goodies? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a steamy night! Yum, yum. It's so awesome when everything falls into place perfectly. And who cares if you didn't get any sleep? Sleep is overrated. lol.

    I've got a hot date coming up Tuesday night. I hope I'm tired as hell on Wednesday.

    -Leaza
    www.myflirty30s.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want det's too, sistah! I love dates like this one... nice and steamy ;) and where on earth does one find basil ice cream, because that sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete