Tuesday, February 23, 2010

S: Mr. Every Day in February

O.k., I know I totally owe you a post about my date with Mr. Saint Eligible Bachelor February. And I promise there will be one.

I just can't stop hanging out with him long enough to get it written.


Here's the faster-than-a-bullet-hence-the-bulleted-format-speed-post version:

  • Friday night: Ended up picking up a pizza and taking it to his house at Midnight, as he texted that he would wait up and even cleared his driveway for me. Talked until 4:30 in the morning.(Minds out of the gutter, lovelies, we really only talked).
  • Saturday morning: He came over to my house to help shovel my driveway.
  • Saturday night: We both had separate parties to attend, but he wanted to see me. Said he stayed out waiting for an opportunity. (Never once seemed needy or suffocating, for real.)
  • Sunday: The actual date. So...much...fun... Lasted 6 hours. Felt like 6 minutes.
  • Tonight (Tuesday): Chirped at me when he was in my neck of the woods to see if I wanted dinner. I had cabin fever from a day of working from home, so I accepted. Somehow this turned into a 5 hour date. A rather enjoyable 5 hour date.
Dateketeers, what am I to do? This guy is, like, the most fun. And he's sweet and polite and, get this, he uses people's names and actually converses with them when transacting business. And, let's not overlook the fact that he is rather easy on the eyes.

So, oopsies...I think I accidentally like one of my months.

When I get around to posting details, we have to discuss how it's possible that I can't wait until the next time I get to see Mr. S.E.B.F, but I have yet to desire any physical interaction. You'll have to help me figure out what's wrong with me. I know it's cold here right now, but could it be that I too have gotten frigid?

And what in Cupid's name am I going to do about finding a Mr. March?

How about we get that groundhog back out and have 6 or so more weeks of February? Pretty please?

More soon! Scout's honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment