Tuesday, February 23, 2010

E: H-E-Y, must be the aura!

Ok, I think my aura has changed. I am seemingly now a man-magnet! I've officially been on Match for 6 days, and let me tell you, it's changed me. For once I'm in the driver's seat. For once I have choices. I'm not worried where my Mr. March will come from, in fact I'm being choosy about who will get the title!

The emails are still flooding in, the eyes are still winking, and I am still beaming. And I think this has changed my vibe. Suddenly I find myself in less of a desperate situation, and more in a fun, flirty, game where I have my pick of the crop! It has changed my attitude and made me more confident, and I think that has attracted other fellows I have come in contact with outside of Match!

Take this for example. I went to a regular networking function after work one night last week and have had 3 guys follow up with me from that event! One was a shy email "Nice to meet you. Will I see ya at the next event?" Another called for coffee, and yet another one (ravishingly good looking, I might add) emailed to ask me out. I'm here to tell you this kind of follow up has NEVER happened to me in the past!

Anyway, just thought I would share how much fun this is, and encourage my fellow date club comrades to do the same, if their social calendars can handle it. :)

Must go get my beauty rest. I have a date tomorrow night, country line dance lessons on Thursday, and another date on Friday night. Yee-haw!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how that works, yes? I started the process on eHarmony in preparation for finding Mr. March and I keep having to log in and tell the site to stop sending me contact requests.

    I'm soooo not ready for this yet.

    It's snowing men here and I'm doing my best to keep my driveway clear. :)

    Enjoy your datecapades.

    ReplyDelete