Tuesday, February 1, 2011

E: So Happy Together

2010....what a whirlwind year! My wrap-up is way overdue, and I hope we still have some readers out there. Nevertheless, I will re-cap. I left you hanging back in October, with my question of whether or not a Mr. October would need to be found. You see, April #3 had swept me off my feet and we had been together until September, when he got weird and decided we would be better off apart. That lasted for one whole week, after which he came to the realization that we are perfect for each other and that he would do whatever it takes to prove that to me, if I let him. So, I took some time to think about how I really feel about this man and the proposition of letting him back into my life...

My conclusion was, that I undeniably love him and always have. And I do think we are perfect for each other in so many ways. In the big ways (same outlook on religion, kids, etc) and in the little ways - the ones that seem to count the most to me. Those little ways that make me smile, give me security in the relationship, and know he's for real.

We have a compatibility, chemistry(!), and deep love that I haven't experienced in over 10 years, and quite frankly, had given up on ever finding. And let me tell you, it was worth waiting for!

Thank you, Match.com. And thank you Jane, Sheila and Date Club Challenge! I can honestly say that this challenge forced me to get out of my comfort zone and take charge of my dating life. Without it, I would not have had the urgency to get signed up with yet another online dating sight, and Mr. April #3, well, he just might not have met me. And I might still be out there going on dates with men who have boils on their back, want to whisk me away to Vegas after 2 dates, or just plain don't like me because I threw up on their shoes. xoxoxo -Elle

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you found your match after all :) This gives hope to those of us out there trying to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following our blog! Best of luck to you - I know it will happen one day for you, too. The key is to keep on keeping on. :)

    ReplyDelete