Monday, November 29, 2010

S: Appropriate or Not?

I'm going to let you be the judge. I just had this exchange via a certain dating site. Keep in mind that I have never communicated with this person before.

Him
Subject: question
Entire Message: Do you have kids or can you still make babies just wondering?

Me
Subject: Re: question
Entire Message: What a ridiculously inappropriate and personal question to ask a stranger. Not cool.

Him
Subject: Re: question
Entire Message: Huh? Your selling yourself on a personals web site where people go to find a husband or wife and you can't answer a simple question can you make babies something so simple? Wow just what a man wants a woman who can't talk honestly truth and Yes! Personal matters! Got news for You! I can still make babies and clearly You can't.. Why else would a skinny ass uppity blond be on-line unless her major flaw was she can't make babies... Screw your cool. I like honesty and truth. Something your also clearly flawed at.....

end exchange

I don't know. I thought my response was pretty honest. And, coincidentally, I actually use my name on the site. This fellow does not.


I do like the label "skinny ass uppity blond". Very Diane from Cheers.

What do you think? Is "can you still make babies" a proper opening line?

Footnote: If I really wanted to know, my reciprocal question would be "can you make female orgasms?" Because I bet not. Why else would some old fart who could still make babies be online?

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha write him that back! Classic! Was a rude questions...wacko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Sheila,

    Yeah, don't write him back. Poking the unstable anonymous guy with a stick is probably not the right call.

    Mr. Funke

    ReplyDelete