Saturday, May 22, 2010

J: Unplugged

Relaxing day at home.

Relaxing evening at home as well.

I’m always go-go-go. Sometimes it’s nice to completely unplug from the world and just rest.

On Thursday, when Sunflower guy asked about my weekend , I made excuses, saying I’d need to work. And I did. It wasn’t a lie.

But, in addition to work, today I’ve also done laundry, caught up on Grey’s Anatomy (holy cow…did you see that finale, people??!?) and have brought my house back to a liveable state. Now, thanks to a rather generous glass of wine, I’m completely relaxed and looking around my finally clean, rosemary scented house, pretty proud of myself.

If the phone rings, I most likely won’t answer.

If I decide I’m still thirsty, I’ll most likely drink another glass of wine

If I’m wanting chocolate, I'll most likely be able to find something in my freezer that is filled with chocolatey goodness.

If it’s 8:07 and I’m tired, I most likely will go to bed.

It’s just that kind of night. And that’s okay....and quite satisfactory, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment